What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
The People Systems Manager will have a unique opportunity to design and oversee the HR tech stack that supports our people while working directly with Calendly’s Head of People Operations. Our benefits and programs are quickly establishing Calendly as a top destination for talent in the software industry, and we never stop looking for ways to enrich our employees’ lives even further.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Plan and oversee Calendly’s People tech stack roadmap priorities and projects (including a likely Workday implementation) in collaboration with the Head of People Operations
- Proactively identify and implement new system and integration opportunities to meet business needs, gain operating efficiencies and improve user experience
- Lead end to end implementation of new HR tech platforms (vendor identification and management, stakeholder input, system RFP and selection, process and specification documentation, project governance, supporting integrations etc.)
- Oversee the ongoing support and administration of tech platforms including integrations, data integrity, security and continuous improvement / usability
- Serve as a go-to subject matter expert for the design, function and documentation of systems used in the organization (e.g. UKG, Greenhouse, Lessonly, and the future stack that you design!)
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8 plus years of relevant experience in HR, HRIS, analytics and/or BI, preferably in a high-growth tech environment
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer sciences, or related fields (or equivalent work experience)
- Skilled at translating real world business objectives and needs into technical requirements and vice versa
- Experience leading system implementation projects (ERP scale, preferably Workday, with high change management) end to end and documenting technical specifications and processes
- Skilled at cross-functional collaboration and interpersonal communication at all levels to problem solve and yield best business outcomes
- A roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-things-done mindset
- A deep understanding of HR responsibilities and programs and how technology can be used to support those
- Experience working with and integrating multiple SAAS systems
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.