What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Revenue Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist that will create an environment for our Sales and Customer Success teams to accomplish their goals easily and grow Calendly. This technical, data-driven person will report to the Manager of Revenue Operations and work across departments to aid with technical implementation of new tools as well as optimization of existing tools and processes.
Our ideal candidate will be a self starter with demonstrated experience supporting teams in fast-paced, high growth environments and experience building processes and workflows that helped teams hit and exceed their metrics. Top candidates will have experience with both Salesforce and Zendesk in an implementation, reporting and automation capacity. Passion for understanding the customer journey and finding solutions is a must.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Improve Calendly’s Sales and Customer Success processes by partnering with teams to identify operational weaknesses and improve or innovate new processes
- Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommend paths forward
- Administer our customer-facing team tech stack and underlying processes
- Find, document, and implement highly creative solutions to problems using a wide range of technologies and applications to positively impact company revenue
- Analyze data and share insights that lead to smarter decisions for the business
- Review, prioritize and act upon needs held by the Sales and CX organizations as they are surfaced by business owners
- Implement various tools for lead generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and other custom campaigns for the Sales team
- Assess and articulate enablement options to business owners to allow for a collaborative selection
- Bridge the gap between the "what" and the "how" as it pertains to efficiency and optimization needs
- Collaborate and act as a seat-at-the-table with Sales and CX leaders to balance short and long-term needs of the business
- Interface cross-functionally with other areas of the business to keep them informed and obtain their support in cases where the enablement path includes needs from their team
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 2-3 years in sales operations, revenue operations or business operations
- Advanced Salesforce administration certifications
- Advanced configuration and administration experience with Salesforce and related tools in Marketing, Sales and Service
- Experience with more complex aspects of system development such as visual force, flows, triggers and leveraging APIs/apps from other systems
- Understanding of key SaaS sales and marketing concepts and metrics and how they work in practice (ex: solution selling, value selling, funnel metrics)
- Experience with utilizing SQL in tools like Mode and Segment
- Experience with project management best practices
- Experience identifying inefficient workflows, recommending and implementing improvements
- Experience consulting with cross functional departments on technical and process driven projects
- Proven ability to self-manage and thrive in situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest big picture solutions
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.