What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a Senior Manager of Engagement to join our incredible team. Reporting to the Head of Engagement, this role will serve as the leader responsible for maximizing people engagement across the entire company. The Senior Manager of Engagement will have the unique opportunity to build and own our engagement gameplan, own our remote first strategy and the programs needed to ensure we are a high performing organization, and partner with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to best support our team members and reinforce our culture as a role model in this area.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling tech company. This role will require a data-driven decision maker who understands business drivers and can design the ideal engagement infrastructure levers needed. This individual should be an exemplary leader who lives our values, inspires others to do so, and champions our unique culture. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical and process design skills, a robust understanding of engagement best practices and knowledge in the D&I specialty areas, and the creativity and passion to deliver high impact, high quality programs.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll take on?
- Design and own a robust Engagement agenda to support a 1000+ person remote first organization
- Own and manage our company wide in person and virtual internal events focused on camaraderie, inclusion, and connection.
- Oversee venue selection, vendor partnerships, and critical event logistics for our all-company retreat twice a year
- Own our remote first strategy and design programs, tools, and practices that make us a high performing organization that is the envy of others
- Drive the experience recommendations and execution for local/regional gatherings
- Establish a cadence/calendar of activities that drive connection
- Design and execute our engagement survey, including the collection and analysis of data, identification of key metrics and actionable trends and patterns, and delivery of recommendations for programs and activities to improve upon our findings
- Manage a team of two people
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Proven success creating engagement programs that deliver maximum company performance
- Experience in building programs in a remote first environment.
- Strong knowledge in the DE&I space
- Solid track record of delivering high impact programs
- Progressive leadership experience in a Tech/SaaS company
- A keen understanding of the business’ strategy and organizational agility to guide your decision making
- Possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mindset
- A desire to make an impact on a rapidly growing team and company
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.