What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
The Head of Brand and Creative Services will have a unique opportunity to develop and manage the execution of programs that build an iconic brand for Calendly while working directly with Calendly’s Chief Revenue Officer.
Calendly is looking for a Head of Brand and Creative Services to uphold the brand, while guiding the creative direction for major marketing initiatives that support business priorities and goals. The ideal candidate is someone who is a sound creative thinker with years of experience in marketing writing, design, brand development, creative process, and loves the execution. They should also be able to drive projects with strict deadlines, and like doing so. This role will manage a team of creative professionals and work closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Product Management and Sales. In addition, will drive engagement with internal and external audiences to embrace the brand and messaging and enhance brand awareness.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Direct and lead the production of the creative team, responsible for all customer-facing assets, including web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing, product and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop and lead brand-specific marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives into clear and motivating creative strategies that engage our ever-growing user base
- Analyze and track all aspects of our brand presence in the market
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- BA/BS in Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, Art, Marketing, English or Liberal Arts; MBA is a welcome plus
- 10+ years of experience in content marketing, marketing communications, brand, design or related roles. Proof of art direction required
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience in B2B SaaS product company
- Proven aptitude for creative thinking, taking a consumer-like creative approach to merchandize product features and turning them into something compelling
- Strong attention to detail within tight deadlines
- An appreciation for collaborating with other business units and people to achieve goals
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.