What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Program Manager to join our Product team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business.
Calendly is growing fast across the globe and we’re on a mission to drive that growth forward and offer more value to our users. As the Program Manager on the Product team, you’ll be responsible for enabling the Product organization to deliver game-changing results by owning and driving our strategic product initiatives. As we continue to grow and scale the Calendly product, it is the diligent coordination and execution of multiple product teams that will help us win and execute on the needs of our growing customer base.
You’ll be part of our Product Operations team whose mission is to empower Calendly product teams to efficiently deliver high-impact, high-quality solutions to our customers’ most critical needs. In this role, you’ll be responsible for working with the Product teams to break down the high-level ambition and strategy into the tactical execution. Accordingly, you will own the program planning process, ensure program plans and roadmaps are aligned and maintained, and communicate progress and relevant information to the executive team to support decision-making.
You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined strategic outcomes are achieved. You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas; you will also be expected to use creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Program management and ownership of strategic initiatives - including planning, resourcing, progress tracking, communicating and reporting
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to simulate different scoping and resourcing options and communicate the options to the executive team
- Provide executives with portfolio-level transparency into status, dependencies, issues and risks across projects and programs
- Ensure the program plans and roadmaps are aligned and maintained
- Support the creation of frameworks, tools, best practices and standards for program and project management
- Partner with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, and customer experience teams to ensure product delivery and launches are successful
- Staying up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Program Management within an agile, technology product organization (ideally, B2B SaaS products); specifically, experience in managing strategic programs from product ideation to launch
- Demonstrated experience in building scalable program management processes/systems/tools within a product organization to support program planning, resource planning, communication, progress tracking and reporting, and cross-functional coordination
- Experience in collaborating across the organization to ensure strategic program success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to balance persuasiveness with active listening of diverse perspectives to deliver results
- Strong organizational, problem solving, presentation, facilitation and follow-through skills
- A high level of business acumen and a natural curiosity with an aptitude for learning
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), or Change Management Practitioner certification (a plus, not a requirement)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.