What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a Head of People Operations, Technology, and Analytics to join our incredible team. Reporting to the Head of People & Organization Development (which includes HRBPs, People Operations, Technology, & Analytics, and Learning and Talent Development), this role will serve as the leader for our shared services across the entire People function. We’ve experienced incredible growth and scaling our support infrastructure is critical; we plan to double again in 2022! This unique opportunity will shape our people infrastructure, advance the reporting and analytics needed to make better data-based decisions, and ensure flawless execution of progressive people programs that will support our team members and make this an award-winning workplace.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling tech company and has also seen excellence at scale in a more mature/public company. The ideal candidate will require a data-driven decision maker who understands business drivers and can design the ideal people infrastructure levers needed to support our hyper growth. This individual should be an exemplary leader who lives our values, inspires others to do so, and champions our unique culture. This role requires outstanding analytical and process design skills, a robust understanding of best of breed People technologies, and strong compliance knowledge on People related matters with a passion to deliver high impact, high quality programs.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Design and own the People Tech roadmap to support a 1,000+ person remote first organization, including ERP scale implementations
- Evaluate current People processes to identify areas for improvement and champion new ways technology can advance our people experience
- Grow our People Operations Center of Excellence and lead the team to deliver world class results for all centralized people activities that accelerate the business
- Lead the continued growth of our Analytics function, including identification of key metrics and actionable trends and patterns, and delivery of data-informed recommendations for programs and activities
- Lead our People compliance discipline, serve as our compliance SME on new trends and laws, and collaborate with other functional areas in ensuring compliance and business objectives are met
- Lead People process reengineering projects, analyzing new opportunities to proactively leverage technology across the organization in an effort to improve business processes
- Lead a team of 6 (3 direct reports) with a focus on continuing to support, develop, and mentor a world class team
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Proven success creating robust processes and leading Shared Services at scale
- A track record of broad and progressive People leadership experience in a Tech/SaaS company
- Several years of People technology project implementation or equivalent experience with demonstrated results in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies, business process reengineering and change management
- Expert knowledge of software across the People use case spectrum (HRIS to Recruiting to L&D)
- Experience leading People reporting and analytics functions and high effectiveness of intertwining people metrics with core business results
- SME in Compliance across the spectrum of people related risk areas
- A keen understanding of the business’ strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide your decision making
- Possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mindset and a drive to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing team and company
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.