What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our fast growing team. This role will work collaboratively with our hiring managers across the Engineering and Product departments to find and attract the best talent to join Calendly. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment while ensuring that candidate experience remains a top priority. This person must have outstanding time management and communication skills and be eager to own and manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing and screening to the final offer.
We know we wouldn’t be where we are—or make it to where we’re going—without our people. And when it comes to walking the talk, we think actions speak louder than words. Our people are shown appreciation through a formal rewards and recognition program, a competitive benefits package, and countless quality-of-life perks such as our home office stipend and an annual vacation stipend. If you’re seeking an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a groundbreaking team, then this is the job for you.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Identify, source and engage technical candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Leverage existing network and build pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job categories
- Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to develop a recruitment strategy and talent pipeline for each position
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Act as a brand ambassador for Calendly through participation in recruitment events including meetups, job fairs and targeted networking functions
- Utilize recruiting metrics to measure how effective and efficient the process is and identify areas for improvement
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5-7 years of technical recruiting experience (mix of agency and in-house)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), preferably Greenhouse
- Demonstrated ability to build a talent pipeline, meet deadlines and exceed goals
- Expert in technical role fill strategies, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.