What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Engineering team?
As an iOS Engineer at Calendly, you have the chance to hone your craft with the best and brightest engineers in the world. You should be equally comfortable pair programming and working autonomously as well as troubleshooting independently and receiving direct feedback during a code review. Each member of the team has the ability to impact all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations. We all rally around a focus on delivering a great experience to our customers as our first priority.
The successful individual will write well tested software and grow into a mobile specialist that is comfortable working in technologies such as Swift.
Our ideal candidate has experience with one or more technologies in a SaaS company, but also with agile methodologies and web development. Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
When you join Calendly, you get the opportunity to deliver on a product used by millions, known for its best-in-class quality. Help us continue to deliver critical features to our users with excellence.
We work as a remote first team. Due to COVID-19 our offices are currently closed, and we have decided to remain remote first after it is safe to reopen. This means that we will have space available to come together as needed, but the flexibility for each team member to choose to work from home as needed. Successful members of our distributed team are strong written communicators and time managers.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Build amazing features for millions of Calendly users
- Actively engage with quality assurance about implementation and testing strategy
- Collaborate with the support team on customer issues
- Review implementation plans and pull requests from other engineers
- Advocate strong foundations in technical architecture while maintaining high velocity
- Write thorough tests for new functionality
- Participate in stand-ups, design reviews, story-writing and retrospectives
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years of Mobile Development experience at a SaaS or technology company
- Experience with Swift and/or Objective-C and mobile architecture patterns
- Experience with test driven development and pair programming
- Strive to craft clean, reliable and highly maintainable code
- Experience working with a team using Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Experience with source control systems (prefer git)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.