What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
Calendly is looking for an Security Analyst to join our fast growing team. This person will report to the Security & Compliance Manager and work alongside multiple departments. This role will assist with creating and updating Calendly’s security policies and procedures, security auditing, vendor risk assessment, and other key security initiatives. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment who is eager to learn.
What are some high impact opportunities you’ll get to tackle?
- Stay ahead of the global threat landscape and the technologies used to defend Calendly’s corporate assets
- Track the latest technical security innovations and stay up to date with the latest cyber security technologies
- Assist with security and compliance projects and build new capabilities that support a secure environment
- Tune existing tools and assess new tools that can be leveraged to help create a more secure environment
- Effectively communicate and help to educate Calendly employees from all functions on the purpose and vision of our security strategies
- Assist with audits of security control compliance standards (such as SOC 2 and GDPR)
- Help build more efficient processes around security and legal related requests
- Help to update and test internal security/compliance related policies and procedures
- Assist with security and compliance related questions from prospective customers
- Assess security and privacy risks associated with current and prospective third party products and vendors
- Help administrate internal training programs around security and compliance
- Evaluate new vendors and applications that help improve Calendly’s security and compliance posture
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Been a contributing member in a compliance program for a SaaS company in frameworks such as SOC 2, HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, ISO 27001
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an IT or system administrator role
- Minimum of 2 years in an information security role
- Able to communicate and collaborate on security principles and assess threats risks by vector, scope, and likelihood
- Experience in updating or developing information security policies and procedures that address internal and/or compliance requirements
- Experience in dealing with internal / external auditors
- Self-driven and high attention to detail
- Familiarity with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS providers and their impact and challenges from a compliance perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in and maintain a fast pace and cadence
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.