What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly's Customer Success team?
Our Customer Success team has doubled since the start of 2020. We are looking for a people leader possessing a deep passion and experience in growing and developing customer centric teams. Apply if you have both items below:
- 2+ year proven track-record of building high performing Saas customer success teams, implementing and coaching on customer success best practices and account strategy.
- 3+ years of CSM experience serving mid-market and enterprise customers managing a multi-million dollar book of business.
Calendly CSMs are responsible for end-to-end customer success in our mid market and enterprise segments focused on onboarding, adoption, retention and growth.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you'll tackle?
- Manage and develop a high performing customer success team that:
- Embodies a WE-vs-ME mindset and lives the Calendly values.
- Thrives working autonomously yet values learning, winning and laughing together.
- Drive the team towards key success metrics and customer outcomes.
- Oversee and coach on all CSM responsibilities.
- Serve as initial POC for all customer escalations and questions.
- Carry out managerial responsibilities such as 1:1’s, weekly updates via small improvements, managing leave and performance conversations etc.
- Assist in building programs and processes around:
- Internal process and essential role training.
- CSM Onboarding and furthering development.
- How CSMs lead customers to realize maximum business value.
- Overall customer success strategy as function evolves.
- Drive internal customer advocacy across CX, Product, Sales, and throughout Calendly.
- Report directly to the Head of Customer Success and provide escalations as needed.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of SaaS software industry experience with a minimum of 3 years in CSM role managing a multi-million dollar book of business.
- 2+ years managing customer facing teams in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to guide/coach on developing a high/wide mid market and enterprise account strategy.
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce - ability to create reports and dashboards.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with a customer success team.
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators.
- Flexibility in a fast paced environment building out a function from scratch.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
- Strong data analysis, prioritization, and problem solving skills.
- High positive energy, impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct.
- Located in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida or Pennsylvania
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.