What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Calendly is looking for Senior Product Specialists to join our fast growing team! Senior Product Specialists are on the front lines of customer support issues, resolving tickets and ticket escalations promptly and effectively by maintaining expert-level product knowledge and professionalism. Our Senior Product Specialists are sophisticated individuals, often with deep technical knowledge, seasoned in their experience with the Calendly product and contribute to growing the department through valuable side projects. We measure the success of our Senior Product Specialists through both personal and team goals & metrics.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume, email and live chat customer support environment. This role will require product expertise, exemplary time management skills, critical thinking about problem-solving, and effective communication throughout the customer experience. Due to the hours of coverage, it is imperative that the person in this role exercise good, professional judgment and be able to thrive in a relatively self-sufficient context. We're looking for self-starters who are curious and intrinsically motivated to make an impact.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Be the first point of contact for our users when they need help or have questions, providing solutions and creating the very best Calendly support experience
- Take a consultative approach to problem-solving
- Maintain fantastic written communication skills
- Be a Calendly product, use-case, and scheduling industry expert
- Patiently empathize with customers
- Drive resolution of technical escalations, including identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Provide mentoring to Tier 1 Support Agents
- Provide input in refining processes to fine tune technical concepts, service implementation and assurance
- Exceed customer expectations on First Response Time and Product Knowledge
- Make a positive contribution to the billing team by tackling billing related inquiries such as custom invoicing, refunds, disputes, and more
- Constantly expand on your knowledge of existing and new first-party integrations (such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Proactively gain knowledge on existing and upcoming third-party integrations (such as ActiveCampaign, Greenhouse, JazzHr, etc.)
- Offer troubleshooting calls with users whose issue may require a closer look into their specific situation, use case, etc.
- Use your technical savviness and resourcefulness to assist customers relatively autonomously
- Attend regular ticket audits and receive active feedback on a day to day basis
- Work collaboratively with a passionate, customer-centric team
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 2+ years in software (SaaS) customer support
- Technical software troubleshooting aptitude and experience
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoy helping people
- Possess a self-starter mentality, wanting to make a direct, tangible impact on a growing product and company
- Always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Proven ability to be a critical thinker and problem solver
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills
- Knowledge of ticketing platforms i.e., Zendesk and Jira
- Four year university/college degree (strongly preferred)
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we do not sponsor at this time)
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.